We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer returns and exchanges within 14 days of delivery.
We will happily accept an exchange or return for items following the below conditions:
- For all swimwear, item(s) must be tried on wearing undergarments. The protective hygiene sticker must remain in place as the exchange will not be accepted if the original sticker if removed or altered.
- All original tags must be attached.
- Items(s) must be returned in the original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, and without body product stains or marks (such as lotions, oils, creams, makeup, or deodorant).
- All ISAMEL swimwear items have a special invisible marking which will reveal if an item has been submerged or laundered. We reserve the right to reject an exchange or return if this marking is missing.
- We may refuse to exchange your purchase if we receive goods that do not meet the above criteria. We will, however, return the goods to you.
- Exchanges are based on product availability at the time. We will let you know if your desired products for exchange are in stock. If there is no stock we will offer alternative styles or store credit.
- Item(s) must be postmarked and shipped back within 14 days of the delivery date, with the original proof of purchase, and in the original packaging.
- Item(s) marked “final sale - no returns or exchanges” cannot be returned.
We suggest trying on your item(s) as soon as you receive them to ensure you will be able to return them within our policy’s time frame. Store credit notes are only valid for 8 months after the issue date.
Original shipping charges are non refundable.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. We strongly encourage you to return your items via an insured and trackable postal service. Returned merchandise is the responsibility of the customer until received by ISAMEL.
We do not take responsibility for undelivered returns.
To request an exchange or return, please reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely apologies for any inconvenience caused in the rare event that you receive a defective item.
Please contact our client care team at hello@shopISAMEL.com with your order number and images of the defect. We will work to make it right as soon as possible.